A community lady was stricken with Alzheimer’s,she then gave all her sewing supplies ,fabrics and unfinished projects to the church sewing. I was handed this unfinished project to finish. It is an older pattern maybe 80’s at least the fabrics are. Here is what was handed to me….
I had the challenge of figuring out what was done and what wasn’t ….I soon discovered that she had the colors backward from the pattern,with two of the blues switched.
I switched the blues around .. if I had been a little wiser … I should have just redone those first strips. I’m a very visual person and the color coded instructions messed me up at time or two.
I finally covered the color code and worked by letter and numbers… things are going much better ,I will soon have it finished for the church ladies then to do with as they please.
Cleaning my sewing room yielded some cute fabric that instead of cutting up I just added a fleece backing ,knotted them…and they were done!
A nice start on this Years charity quilts.
I have been practicing my drawing….. if you see a fault,and would like to give a pointer or tip to improve I would be most happy to know.
I need to work more on sketching structures….
That bottom wall is a little sorry..😀
Keep warm and healthy friends… flu is going around here😖